Hand tied bouquet made up with fresh spring seasonal flowers, wrapped in natural kraft paper and tied prettily with raffia string.
Mother's Day Bouquet
Flowers should be put direclty into water. I can provide a recyclyable tin of water on collection. If you need a water bubble let me know in advance and I can arragne this.
- Use a clean vase, filled with fresh water
- Postion your flowers out of direct sunlight or next to draught/heat source
- Change water EVERY 2-3 DAYS!
- Re-cut stems at a slight angle when you change water
- Remove andy dead/dying stems to keep water fresh