Hand tied bouquet made up of fresh spring flowers available at the time, wrapped in natural kraft paper and clear cellophane, tied prettily with raffia string.
Large Mother's Day Bouquet
Flowers should be put directly into water. I can provide a recyclable tin of water on collection. If you need a water bubble let me know in advance and I can arragne this.
- Use a clean vase, filled with fresh water
- Postion your flowers out of direct sunlight or next to draught/heat source
- Change water EVERY 2-3 DAYS!
- Re-cut stems at a slight angle when you change water
- Remove andy dead/dying stems to keep water fresh